The technological transfer is the basic column with which to lower the costs of production, to generate employment and to extend the markets from the countries or blocks in the EU to Mercosur-Chile. This enlarges the bases of commerce, increases the welfare of the population, decreases the dependence on other countries and contributes to universal progress. Co-operation among the universities (and research centres), industries and enterprise is something crucial in order to promote scientific research, especially applied science. In the Thematic Network proposal we are presenting, the objective is the analysis of this problem in the EU and Mercosur-Chile. The conclusions generated will be indicators of decisions taken into account by specific leading politicians in order to promote the University-Industry/Enterprise system, to make it more efficient. In the countries of the EU, the industrial sector is constituted basically by Small and Medium Enterprises (SME), many of them without any capacity in I+D. This has created a University-Enterprise/Industry Symbiosis that benefits both academic and business sectors. In Latin America, the situation is worse, and is only to be found in certain of the more advanced countries: Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile. Consequently, whatever measure leading to the study and analysis of this theme, bringing co-operation, the sharing of experience and the intention to create a continuous system of interchange between the EU and Mercosur-Chile is of mutual interest, all of which contributes to the benefit of both parties. In the Thematic Network proposal we are presenting, the objective we are focussing on is the analysis of this problem in the EU and Mercosur-Chile, and to as certain possible solutions.
|Effective start/end date||1/11/02 → 30/01/06|
- University of Surrey
- Université de Paris VI Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC)
- Brazilian Association of Technological Research Institutions
- Université Paris-Sud XI
- Internet Information Services Ltd
- Université de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Y.
- Polo Tecnologico Constituyentes SA (PTC)
- Oekofeeding Landwirtschaftlicher Beratungsdienst Gmbh
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica -Argentina-
- Universidad Nacional de San Martín
- Centro de Gestión Tecnológica
- The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Universidad Nacional de Luján
- Top Spin International
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) (lead)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.