This project intends to give a significant contribution in high education, proposing a specific master programme to form innovative managers, researchers and local developers, but at the same time providing a strict connection with industry and society, in a framework of blended learning approach. Precisely, the main aim is to allow SMEs and other kind of companies or institutions identifying good practices and new behaviours to face innovation challenges. The master degree students shall be capable to deal with innovation in traditional sector products, but also with the most advanced technologies, such as nanotechnology, biotech and ICT most innovative tools, with particular attention to the environmental problems in order to achieve sustainable solutions.
|Effective start/end date
|15/10/17 → 14/10/21
- National Agricultural Technology Institute
- Servicio de Aprendizaje Industrial (SENAI)
- Universidad Nacional de Luján (lead)
- Mis Ladrillos S.R.L.
- Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva (MINCyT)
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP)
- Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata (UNMdP)
- Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia
- Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon (ICS-UL)
- University of Bologna
- University of Provence Aix-Marseille I
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.