The objective is to improve access to, and reduce the cost of providing, effective advice and support to reduce energy consumption in small and medium sized enterprise (SMEs). More specifically, it is to combine the first and second level of guidance on energy efficiency normally promoted by national energy efficiency agencies, with the information on its operations already held by the SME, in a single multi-media package.
|Effective start/end date||1/01/99 → 31/12/00|
- De Montfort University (DMU) (lead)
- Cambra Logica de Projectes, S.L.
- Cheriton Tecnology Management Ltd.
- Centro Tecnológico das Insdústrias Téxtil e do Vestuário de Portugal - CITEVE
- Dee Kay Brushing Management Ltd.
- Fábrica de Fiaçao do Mondego, S.A.
- Estamparia Textil Lda.
- Textil José Corréa Lda
- Thurmaston Tool and Die
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.