It is proposed to establish an European collaboration to perform theoretical research in elementary particle physics and develop the physics potential of phi-factories-high luminosity electron-positron accelerators at the energy of the phi-meson. Daphne is an approved phi-factory, which will be built in Italy, in the INFN National Laboratories at Frascati. The subjects to be studied by the collaboration will be: a) CP and CPT physics; b) chiral perturbation theory; c) K-meson properties; d) one and two photon processes; e) radiative phi-decays; f) kaon nucleon scattering; g) quantum mechanics basis.
|Effective start/end date||1/04/98 → 31/08/02|
- L'Istituto nazionale di fisica nucleare (lead)
- Stiftung Deutsches elektronen - Synchrotron DESY
- University of Helsinki - Helsingin Yliopisto
- Universität Bern
- University of Vienna
- Universitat de València (UV)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- CCLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.