The partnership decided to apply for this project given that it offers an optimal framework to address the needs that are shared by all participant organisations: develop transnational cooperation to foster innovative curricula promoting crossentrepreneurial mindsets and competences around digital skills, while doing so with a pan-European perspective that is inclusive and that introduces in the curricula a global approach which, while tackling local challenges, addresses common needs at a European level. The project offers a platform to work around these aspects and it offers the possibility to enrich a new paradigm in which HEIs work in strong partnerships to improve competences in curricula with a EU transnational approach.
|Effective start/end date||1/11/21 → 30/11/23|
- University of Bologna
- Institut National de Recherche Pour l'Agriculture, l'Alimentation et l'Environnement
- University of Lausanne
- Technical University of Kosice
- Mid Sweden University
- ISCTE - Instituto Universitario de Lisboa
- University of Economics in Katowice (lead)
- Ekonomicka Univerzita v Bratislave (University of Economics in Bratislava)
- Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.