The rapid development of the modern economy, based on a knowledge-based society, determines the introduction of modern information processing and control systems. One of the fields most important for the national economies of the Baltic States is logistics and transport, especially transit through seaports, where the introduction of intelligent transport systems demands rapid changes in professional skills. Especially important are changes in Information & Communication Technologies and Electronics (ICTE). ICTE has a significant impact on the development of logistics information systems and logistics information systems are the foundation of all intelligent logistics systems.
|Effective start/end date||1/10/04 → 30/03/06|
- Latvian Intelligent Systems, Ltd. (lead)
- Otto-von-Guericke Universitat Magdeburg
- Fraunhofer Institut Fabrikbetrieb un -automatisierung
- IDC Information Tecnologies
- Klaipedos Universitetas
- Latvian Association of Freight Forwarders LAFF
- Rigas Tehniska Universitate (RTU)
- Mettle Group
- Politechnika Warszawska
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
- Joint Stock Company "Ventamonjaks"
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.