The working group APART 2 will network national European development projects working on automatic performance analysis tools. These projects are based on the results of the Esprit Working Group APART 1 (Project No. 29488) on Automatic Performance Analysis, which was being funded until December 2000. APART 2 will extend the specification techniques developed in APART 1 and will investigate a broad range of implementation technologies. Besides collaboration among the national projects, the working group will investigate requirements and techniques for performance analysis in grid environments. The European and American partners of this working group will closely collaborate to disseminate and collect information on automatic performance analysis tools. Three international workshops will be held in the style of the successful APART 1 workshops.
|Effective start/end date
|1/08/01 → 31/07/04
- University of Cyprus
- University of Vienna
- Victoria University of Manchester (University of Manchester)
- Magyar Tudományos Akadémia Számítástechnikai és Automatizálási Kutatóintézet
- University of Oregon (UO)
- Technical University of Munich (TUM) (lead)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW-Madison)
- Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
- University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
- NEC Europe Ltd.
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.